Friday, December 17, 2010

I love this song



I have loved this song forever. I heard it years ago while my uncle was playing a new-at-the-time video game. I am not a gamer, it's just not my thing, but this game would take time out to play little video sequences that gave the game a storyline. And the instant I heard this song, I loved it. I always turn it up and sing along whenever it pops up on my ipod. Well, last night I was writing and it came on and as I was singing along, it hit me that the lyrics completely describe the sad yet wistful emotional state of my main female character. So, while I'm not ready to share plot points or anything yet, I thought I would share the song, because even if it comes from a 90's playstation game, it's still beautiful. Enjoy!

P.s. - Last night I finally broke 20,000 words and part one of my WIP!! Very exciting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment