Wednesday, July 13, 2011

In Other Writing News....

I know what you're thinking? With the insane writing I've been doing these past few days, what on earth could I possibly be up to now? Well, it's July, and it's time I posted my story over on Once Upon a Distraction, which is now up! Hooray! Something you can read now instead of just hearing me talk about it. Excellent.

This month's theme was just something a little more upbeat, since the last few stories we've posted have been a little on the...dramatic side. This month was hard for me, because I was super distracted by Bound in Ink, but I'm pretty happy with what I was able to come up with. However, I'm aware this particular story isn't my strongest, so please be gentle in your comments. Either way, I hope you enjoy it! And please, please leave comments. I love hearing what people think - good or bad, it's all constructive to me.

I might be popping up again this week with some music to share, but if I don't, it's because my brain is still recovering from the writing marathons I've had the last couple days. Have a great week, and until next time, happy writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment